- On this week's episode, Graham & Jocelyn discuss Netflix Original Series The Witcher, starring Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, and Freya Allan, and a fantastic group of other actors.
- The co-hosts began by pointing out that The Witcher has incredible entertainment value and it makes viewers want to continue watching it; however the story is inconsistent, if not incoherent at times.
- Jocelyn says she struggled to figure out whether she was overthinking the plot line or it's as complicated as it was.
- Graham seemed to think too many character were introduced on every episode, and at times it was difficult if some events took place in the past, or the present.
- Jocelyn also noted, although she couldn't tell whether Henry Cavill is a good actor or not, she has always felt compelled to look at him because he is "so pretty," but she feels the series has managed to make Cavill unattractive by having don the long silver hair and the "weird-colored" eyes.
- Graham & Jocelyn attempt to decipher the premise of the series
- Graham & Jocelyn discuss the cast and concluded Henry Cavill seems to be the biggest name among the cast. Graham praised the performance of actress Anya Chalotra, especially during the first three episodes, and all throughout.
- Graham & Jocelyn conclude the discussion by encouraging our listeners to watch The Witcher because it's by all account a greatly entertaining, and contains action-packed, well choreographed sword fights, and absolutely fantastic costume designs; however Graham struggles to find the comparisons to Game of Thrones accurate or fair.
Listen to the full episode at your leisure and tell us what you think. If you like this episode, please rate us on your podcast player, and subscribe for future episodes. Subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch our 4 part series Best TV Shows of The Decade, and many more contents to come. You can also follow us on social media on Faceboook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. Don't forget that by using our affiliated partner Instacart, you're helping to support the show. Get all of your groceries from your favorite local store delivered to your door in as little as 1 hour. For a 14-day free trial use this Link to let them know we sent you. You can also support the show by becoming a Patron on our Patreon page where you'll become eligible for our exclusive patrons-only contents. Finally, we'd like you to visit our merchandise store on Teespring where you can purchase our beautiful and stylish t-shirts, pullover, and mug.